Longs Peak Council
Boy Scouts of America
Friends of Scouting - 2014
On This Page:
Levels of Giving
| Council FOS Strips
| Unit Incentives
| FOS Presentation Info
| Giving to the BSA
Sustaining Donors Program
Our Sustaining Donors Program allows you to make
a long-term commitment to support Scouting by
extending your gift for multiple years.
Sustaining Donors have the option of making one
annual gift or being billed monthly or quarterly.
If you have a strong belief in the value of the Scouting
program and are committed to seeing its success
now and into the future please consider becoming a
A Great Investment
The families of the Longs Peak Council's Scouts come from many different backgrounds. But they all have one goal in common.
To develop the young people in their household, as well as in their community, into responsible adult citizens capable of leading their generation in the 21st century.
It costs the Longs Peak Council $197 to provide services to support one youth in Tiger/Cub Scouts,
Boy/Varsity Scouts, or Explorers/Venturers for one year. Sponsor one Scout or choose a level of giving that is best for your family. Some of us have the means to give more, some less. All gifts are an investment in your children's future!
Levels of Recognition
Some can give more than others.
Pick the level you feel you can give.
|$100||Longs Peak Council Patch (yellow)|
|$197||Family (One Scout) (Collectible "Founders of Scouting" Coin)|
|$250||Leadership (Longs Peak Council Patch Silver)|
|$500||Patron Plaque (Longs Peak Council Patch Gold)|
|$2500||Golden Eagle with Palms|
An hour per month is all we ask…
| X 12 Months Yields ...|
FOS Council Strips
A new FOS program was started in 2006, with special FOS council strips given to FOS donors. Add to your collection of Council FOS strips now!
Collectible "Founders of Scouting" Coin
For 2014, the coin features James E. West.
Unit Recognition & Incentive Program
|Longs Peak Council CAMP GOLD CARD|
| Unit Benefits:
- Packs - All Cub Scouts receive a 10% discount off their district's day camp fee and/or a discount of $5 off per boy per night for the Nicol Cub Scout Camp summer sessions.
- Troops and Crews - Receive a $25 discount per person off the normal camp fee for attending one week of Scout camp at Ben Delatour Scout Ranch or Camp Laramie Peak, and a $50 per person discount at Elkhorn High Adventure Base.
- Crews - $25 discount per member for CLP 50-miler, Mountain Man or Ranger Week; Elkhorn High Adventure Base or Kodiak.
Camp goals must be achieved by April 1 to receive camp discounts and are only applicable for that camping season.
|Longs Peak Council PATCH PLATINUM CARD|
|Unit Benefits: All of the Camp Discounts described above.|
- Packs - Rank advancement patches and parent pins (Tiger badge and Bobcat through Arrow of Light) and arrow points, free from time of completion to April 1, of the next year. The oval shaped Webelos badge and Webelos Activity pins are NOT included.
- Troops - Rank advancement patches (Scout through Life) and merit badge patches.
- Crews - Free Bronze award medal & either the bar ribbon or pin device.
Your Patch Platinum Card is valid from date of achieving your FOS goal to April 1 of the next year.
Information for FOS Presentations
- Make A Donation Now -
Make a One-Time or Recurring Gift Donation to the Longs Peak Council, BSA through our secure website at ILoveScouting.org.
- Or call the Longs Peak Council at 800-800-4052.
Last Updated Friday, 06-Dec-2013 21:41:29 MST