Longs Peak Council
Boy Scouts of America
The 2011 Where To Go Camping Guide is Here!
The 2011 Guide is now available and a copy will be distributed to every Troop, Pack and Crew (while supplies last).
Or - you can download a copy and save it to your computer (large file - may take several minutes).
NOTE: The Guide contains, for your reference, the information and forms for our Council camps.
ALWAYS check the Council website, www.LongsPeakBSA.org/camps, for the latest information and forms.
Scoutmasters! SPLs! Crew Leaders and Advisors! Den Leaders!
We need YOUR help for next year's edition:
- Download the forms:
- Use this form for campgrounds and other camping locations:
- Use this form for hiking and backpacking trails:
- Fill out the details:
- The Word documents can be completed electronically (more details).
- Or print the forms and fill them out.
- Please complete a separate form for each location, and provide as much of the information about it as you can.
- If you have good photos of the location, please include them. We'll give credit to the contributors (per our Council web policy, youth contributors will only be identified by
first name and last initial).
- Return the completed forms to the OA:
- Email them to Karl Kaszuba at email@example.com.
- Or submit the paper forms to your OA chapter adviser (at your district's Roundtable).
- Or mail them to Karl at the address on the form.
- Please have all your input to us by September 1, 2011 so we can make timely distribution to council units.
Thank you in advance for your participation!
Yours in Scouting's Service,
Lodge Chief, Kola Lodge #464
Order of the Arrow
Last Updated Monday, 01-Nov-2010 22:30:25 MDT