Longs Peak Council
Boy Scouts of America
Chimney Park Camp Clean Up
The camp is in need of attention! - many downed trees block most of the camp site.
Scouters, Troops and Crews are invited to participate in this great opportunity to do some
service at this council camp.
- Cost: FREE
- Camping: Participants are invited to camp both Friday and Saturday night.
- Food: Provided - Friday night cracker barrel through Sunday breakfast.
- Register: Please register below.
Registration deadline is June 1 so we have time to figure out projects, sleeping arrangements and food for the weekend.
- Work gloves
- Work clothes
- Water Bottles
- Bow saws, rakes, axes if you have them
- Tent, sleeping bag and any other camping gear that you may need to sleep outside
More Details: The main projects for the weekend are cleaning up the
downed trees in the campground behind the lodge and removing the trees and
willows on the dam.
NOTE: Anyone using a chainsaw must have a current Longs Peak Council Sawyer Certification.
More Information: Please contact:
James Segrave, Project Chair
JamesSegrave@bresnan.net or ChimneyPark@hotmail.com