Longs Peak Council
Boy Scouts of America
Longs Peak Council Camps Refund Policy
(Ben Delatour Scout Ranch and Camp Laramie Peak)
- Before November 30, 2012, registration numbers are considered estimates and your only commitment is a $100 non-refundable deposit per unit.
- You must provide committed numbers of scouts and leaders by Nov 30, 2012 11:59 PM. Past that date/time, you are responsible for paying the $50 non-refundable deposit for the total number of scouts and adults you have registered.
- After Nov 30, 2012, the $50.00 per person deposit is non-refundable, but may be applied to other troop members as long as the unit's total registration count does not go down.
- Any registration that is "submitted" (you have clicked the submit button on the registration) is subject to a minimum of the non-refundable amounts. Any registration that is "submitted" and not paid by May 1, 2013 is subject to full fees.
- If a cancellation is made by 5:00 pm MDT, May 1, 2013, participants will receive a full refund less the $50.00 non-refundable deposit. (Cancellations must be made either by changing your numbers of registered scouts/adults through your login on the website, or via email to CampRegistration@longspeakbsa.org. Failure to pay for a registered participant does not constitute cancellation.)
- After 5:00pm, May 1, 2013 NO FEES will be refunded. (This includes numbers registered and not yet paid. You will be charged the full fee for any registrations not paid after May 1, 2013.)
- If a physician provides a letter stating that the participant cannot attend for medical reasons, or the unit leader provides a note stating that there was a death in the immediate family, participants will receive a full refund less the $50.00 non-refundable deposit.
- If a Scout becomes ill or injured while attending camp and is sent home by order of the camp medical director and camp director, prior to Wednesday, the Scout will be entitled to a 50% refund. If the Scout is sent home on Wednesday or later there will be no refund.
- Scouts who leave camp for behavior issues, by their own choice, or for other reasons will not be granted a refund.
- All refund requests should be made in writing by the unit's Scoutmaster or Committee Chairperson.
- Refund requests must be received at the Greeley office by August 31, 2013.
Last Updated Thursday, 06-Sep-2012 16:56:24 MDT