Longs Peak Council
Boy Scouts of America
Earn $$$ for your unit while you also support the Longs Peak Council
Important Popcorn Dates - 2013
- Saturday, July 27 -- Council Popcorn Seminar (Kickoff)
- July and August -- District Kickoffs (if you miss the Council
Seminar, visit your district calendar to find your
local district kickoff date and location)
- Monday, August 26 -- Last day to place online orders for early product. Visit www.trails-end.com to place your unit order.
- Sat, September 7 -- Popcorn Sale Begins
- Sat, September 7 -- 1st date for popcorn pickup at your district distribution site.
- Sat, September 14 -- Popcorn pickup #2
- Sat, October 19 -- Popcorn Sale Ends
- Sat, October 26 -- Return Unsold Popcorn
- Tuesday, October 29 - Final Orders Due
Last day to place unit Take Order popcorn & Unit Prize orders on www.trails-end.com, all orders due to Council
Popcorn Pick up (Take Orders)
- Saturday, November 9th (New Date)
- Tuesday, December 10 -- Final Popcorn money due to your District
The Council Popcorn Kickoff was July 27. If you missed it, watch for a popcorn training in your District, or contact your District Popcorn Kernel or DE to pick up your packet and hear what's new with this year's sale.
You are cordially invited to attend the 2013 Popcorn Kickoff.
|WHEN:|| ||Saturday, July 27, 2013|
|WHERE:||Embassy Suites, 4705 Clydesdale Pkwy, Loveland (I-25 and exit 259)|
|TIME:|| 9:30am to 12:30pm|
|RSVP:||By July 18, 2013 to Dawn T-Baumgartner, firstname.lastname@example.org, 970-584-2203|
Lunch will be included. (This is a training for adults and can be rather long for children, we ask that you please not bring childred to this training.)
We will have door prizes and loads of information. New products. New prizes. Credit card system.
Would you like to spend the evening and wake up relaxed at the Embassy Suites? Embassy Suites is offering a special of $129 double occupancy ($144 Triple/$159 Quad). To reserve your evening at the Embassy Suites, use the special code: Boy Scouts - BSA when making your reservation.
We will also be hosting a kickoff in Sterling, on Friday, July 19, at the Heritage Center from 5:00 to 9:00pm or at the Trails West YMCA Camp in Scottsbluff on Saturday, July 20, from 9:30am to 12:30pm - please indicate which training you will attend when RSVP'ing.
Our Forms Page has downloadable copies of these forms and resources.
- Popcorn Guide (also on your CD) - This brochure tells you everything you want to know about the Longs Peak Council Popcorn Sales.
(Note - we are still waiting for permission to publish the contact info for some district popcorn chairs.)
(Large file - may be slow to download)
For more information about the Longs Peak Council Popcorn Sales, please contact your District Popcorn Chair, your District Executive, or Dawn T-Baumgartner (email@example.com