Longs Peak Council
Boy Scouts of America
Earn $$$ for your unit while you also support the Longs Peak Council
Important Popcorn Dates - 2014
- Saturday, July 26 -- Council Popcorn Kickoff - Loveland, CO
- Sunday, August 10 -- Council Popcorn Kickoff - Scottsbluff, NE
- Thursday, August 14 -- Council Popcorn Kickoff - Sterling, CO
- Monday, August 25 -- Last day to place online orders for early product.
- Sat, September 6 -- Popcorn Sale BEGINS
- Sat, September 6 -- Popcorn Pick up #1
- Sat, September 13 -- Popcorn Pick up #2
- Tues, September 23 -- 1st Fill It Up Drawing
- Tues, October 7 -- 2nd Fill It Up Drawing
- Sat, October 11 -- Popcorn Sale Ends
- Sat, October 18 -- Return left-over popcorn inventory
Only full cases in correct case boxes - NO CHOCOLATE
- Wed, October 22 - Final Orders Due with all paper work
- Wed, November 5 -- Final Fill It Up Drawing
- Sat, November 8 -- Popcorn Pick up #3 - final pickup
- Tues, December 9 -- Final Popcorn money due to your District
You are cordially invited to attend the 2014 Popcorn Kickoff.
|WHEN:|| ||Saturday, July 26, 2014
(we will also be hosting a kickoff in Scottsbluff August 10 and in Eastern Colorado on August 14)
|WHERE:||Embassy Suites, 4705 Clydesdale Pkwy, Loveland (I-25 and exit 259)|
|TIME:|| 10:00am to 12:30pm|
|RSVP:||By July 18, 2014 to Dawn T-Baumgartner, email@example.com, 970-584-2203|
Lunch will be included. (This is a training for adults and can be rather long for children, we ask that you please not bring children to this training.)
We will have door prizes and loads of new information.
Guest speaker: LPC TOP Popcorn Salesman, Kyle S. and Ron R. from Troop 78
- New products
- New prizes
- Credit card system
- Popcorn packets
Our Forms Page has downloadable copies of the forms and resources.
- Popcorn Guide - This brochure tells you everything you want to know about the Longs Peak Council Popcorn Sales.
(Note - we are still waiting for permission to publish the contact info for some district popcorn chairs.)
(Large file - may be slow to download)
For more information about the Longs Peak Council Popcorn Sales, please contact your District Popcorn Chair, your District Executive, or Dawn T-Baumgartner (firstname.lastname@example.org