Longs Peak Council
Boy Scouts of America
Council/District Activities and Events (Not including Boy Scout Camps)
Council activities and events
include, but are not limited to,
such programs as: Webelos camps,
Partner & Pal weekends, C2 Training, T3
Training, Pow Wow, all Cub Scout Day
Camps, Scout Shows, etc.
- Once you submit your registration (online or paper form) you are responsible for the fees for everyone you have registered.
- The support service and fixed cost fee established for each event is non-refundable. The non-refundable fee on all weekend activities is 25% of the cost.
- There are no refunds for no-shows.
- Cancellations made more than 30 calendar days prior to the session will receive a full refund, less the non-refundable amount.
- Cancellations made 14 to 30 calendar days prior to the session will receive 1/2 of the balance less the non-refundable amount.
- Cancellations made less than 14 calendar days prior to the session are not refundable in any amount.
- Refunds for cancellations due to medical reasons will be considered with a letter from the doctor stating the medical reason for the participant's inability to attend.
- Fees are transferable to another individual for the same activity or event at all times, less the support service and fixed cost fee.
Last Updated Friday, 30-Jul-2010 16:30:45 CDT