Longs Peak Council
Boy Scouts of America
- a Memo to Units from Mary Donaldson, Council Commissioner
Renew the charter for packs, troops, teams, crews, and ships
A representative of each unit completes the paperwork
for renewing a charter online. From Internet Rechartering, you can indicate
returning members, add new members, and update information for an individual
or the chartered organization.
How to Use
Each unit must select an adult to be its renewal processor. The renewal processor, and anyone else who wants to
learn more about how Internet Rechartering works, should take the interactive
Internet Rechartering tutorial and view the help.
To renew a charter online:
- Your unit access code is in your Recharter Packet.
- Sixty to 45 days before the unit's expiration
date, the renewal processor clicks Recharter Now and begins the process.
- When the online process
is completed, the renewal processor prints the completed charter renewal
- The unit leader and the chartered organization
representative sign the charter renewal application. Bring the application
along with the material you received in your recharter packet (such
as the Quality Unit application), and all appropriate fees to your district's
charter turn-in meeting.
- The online rechartering is available November 1st for most Longs Peak Council units (ie 2 months before your Charter expiration date).
Unit Recharter Handbook
The Unit Recharter Handbook
is for the Unit to follow when they begin their journey into recharting.
When printing this, please select Booklet format in your printer dialog box. Depending on your browser setup, you may need to save the file as a .pdf and load it into Acrobat reader to have access to the Booklet printing option.
How to Order Your Journey To Excellence Awards
- In general, you will need to order your Journey To Excellence Awards.
- The Loveland Scout Shop will stock only a limited number of the patches, and they will NOT have the ribbons.
The awards are not available for walk-in purchase at the other council scout shops.
- Please use this order form.
- Submit your JTE Awards order to the Louisville Scout Shop:
- Email to the Louisville store - firstname.lastname@example.org
- or FAX to 303 447-0293
- or drop off or Mail to Scout Shop, 1075 E South Boulder Rd, Suite 100, Louisville, CO 80027
- Sales Tax rate is 8.3%.
- You can pick up your order at any scout shop or service center, or have it mailed to you.
- If you plan to pick it up, please specify which scout shop / service center.
- If mailed, it will be sent via USPS at the lowest available rate (based on package size/weight).
- Payment can be made from your Unit account, or by Credit Card paid over the phone after the order has been received (DO NOT send credit card info via email).
- Orders will take 10-14 days from the Friday the week they are received in Louisville.
- Any questions can be directed to the Louisville store.
Last Updated Monday, 06-Oct-2014 09:46:42 CDT