Longs Peak Council
Boy Scouts of America
University of Scouting
Saturday, April 25, 2015
University of Scouting Brochure
The University of Scouting is a Scout leader's learning adventure! It is an action packed, fun filled day of supplemental training. Sessions are led by experienced volunteers who will help you enhance your ability to deliver a fun and exciting program to the Scouts.
Class sessions are designed to help leaders improve their skills and increase their knowledge about Cub Scouting, Boy Scouting, Venturing and District Administration. The University of Scouting is a single day packed with a year's worth of program ideas and information. In addition, you'll have the opportunity to meet and share ideas with Scouters from across the Longs Peak Council.
Program / Classes
- Registration and Check-In 7:00-7:50am
Welcome & Opening: 8:00-8:20am
- Mountain View High School, 3500 Mountain Lion Dr., Loveland, CO
Just south of Hwy 34, 1 ½ miles west of I-25
- Registration Fee:
- $25.00 per person (includes lunch, materials, refreshments)
- $30.00 per person if registered after April 21
- $40.00 First Aid / CPR Certification Fee
- $10.00 Instructors and University Staff
- $10.00 Youth programs (Den Chief and Intro to Leadership Skills)
- Includes: University of Scouting courses, course materials, lunch, a patch, certificate of attendance and other forms of recognition as appropriate, liability insurance and admin costs.
- No Charge - District Operations Training Only
- Please Register and Pay Online
- or Register Online and make your payment by mail, FAX or in person at a council service center.
- Please register by April 21st ($5 late fee on registrations after April 21st)
- Gabriela Hucal, Volunteer Chair, firstname.lastname@example.org, 303 682-4073
- Billy Riley, Staff Advisor, 970-584-2218, email@example.com