Longs Peak Council
Boy Scouts of America
University of Scouting
Saturday, April 26, 2014
University of Scouting Flyer
The University of Scouting is a Scout leader's learning adventure! It is an action packed, fun filled day of supplemental training. Sessions are led by experienced volunteers who will help you enhance your ability to deliver a fun and exciting program to the Scouts.
Class sessions are designed to help leaders improve their skills and increase their knowledge about Cub Scouting, Boy Scouting, Venturing and District Administration. The University of Scouting is a single day packed with a year's worth of program ideas and information. In addition, you'll have the opportunity to meet and share ideas with Scouters from across the Longs Peak Council.
Program / Classes - All The Details
- Registration 7:00-7:50am
- Mountain View High School, 3500 Mountain Lion Dr., Loveland, CO
Just south of Hwy 34, 1 ½ miles west of I-25
- Registration Fee:
- $25.00 per person (includes lunch, materials, refreshments)
- $30.00 per person if registered after April 18
- $15.00 First Aid Fee
- $10.00 Instructors and University Staff
- No Charge - District Operations Training
- Please Register and Pay Online (preferred!)
- or Register Online and make your payment by mail, FAX or in person at a council service center.
- or fill out the form in the Leaders Guide and mail it with your payment to the Greeley office.
- Please register by April 18th ($5 late fee on registrations after April 18th)
- Gabriela Hucal, Program, email@example.com, 303 682-4073
- Billy Riley, Staff Advisor, 970-584-2218, firstname.lastname@example.org