Longs Peak Council
Boy Scouts of America
First Aid Training
Longs Peak Council is hosting a First Aid training opportunity:
- American Red Cross First Aid/CPR/AED
This will be a fast paced, fun class
absolutely packed with knowledge. Sure hope to see you there.
Jeanene Gage, LPC Risk Managment Committee, Health & Safety
American Red Cross First Aid / CPR / AED
This course covers basic first aid, adult & child CPR, and AED (automated external defibrillator) skills. This course fulfills the Tour Plan requirement for aquatics, shooting sports, and other general activities, and will include a two year certification upon successful completion.
- 5 hour course - Saturday, March 29th, 8:00am to 1:00pm
- LDS Building, 2116 23rd Avenue in Greeley
- Minimum age is 12
- Cost: $28 (includes printed manual, electronic manual (pdf), and training supplies) or $20 without the printed manual
- Pre-registration is required and course is limited to 24. Registration deadline is Friday, March 21st, 2014 5:00 PM to allow time for ordering materials.
- Payment must be made by Friday, March 27th. Payment cannot be accepted at the course.
- Questions about this course should be directed to Jeanene Gage, 970-351-7327, email@example.com.
Registration for American Red Cross First Aid
Sorry -the American Red Cross Basic First Aid / CPR / AED class is full.
Please email your contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
if you want to be placed on the waiting list for this course.
You will be contacted if a spot opens up.